Published on April 11th, 2013 | by Duncan Thomson2
BetVictor Antepost Offer For Cheltenham & Aintree 2014
Everyone thought they were mad when they offered their “non-runner, free bet” deal on all antepost bets placed on the Cheltenham Festival 2013 way back in December 2012, a full 3 months before the event, but BetVictor have done it again with their latest ‘never seen before’ antepost offer.
To ensure that their customers don’t lose money on their antepost bets for both the Cheltenham Festival and the Grand National in 2014, BetVictor have gone to the extraordinary lengths of offering to refund their customers in the form of a free bet up to a maximum of £50 if their antepost picks for the 2014 Cheltenham Festival or the Aintree Grand National don’t line up on the day.
This incredible offer enables savvy punters to snap up the best prices on their fancies in the antepost markets, safe in the knowledge that if their selections don’t run they’ll get their money back to place on another runner. And if you take a look at the markets on BetVictor there are definitely some fancy prices on horses who will almost certainly shorten up before the races take place in 2014!
Here is a summary of the terms of this offer:
- The maximum refund per horse per customer is £50 in promo cash
- The maximum refund per race per customer is £100 in promo cash
- The maximum total promo cash refund payable to any one customer shall be £500
- If you back the same horse in more than one race at the Cheltenham Festival only your first bet on that selection will be eligible for a refund
- Each-way bets are included and the win and place part of the bet will be refunded
- All refunds will be credited before noon on the day of the race
- All promo cash earned on the Cheltenham Festival markets must be used with 24 hours of being credited and for the Grand National it must be used within 7 days
There are (very) slight variations to the terms of this offer for the Cheltenham Festival and the Grand National, but these are the main points to consider. You should check the full terms on their website prior to placing your bets too though – you’ll find these directly below each of the antepost markets.
Visit the BetVictor website to learn more and to browse the available markets!